What do you like about the Cruze Hatchback? - Chevy Cruze SS Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-30-2017, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

What do you like about the Cruze Hatchback?

These have been on the market and in the hands of owners long enough so I figured this thread comes at a great time. The feedback given here should prove that. Before I kick this thread off, please make sure to note whatever relevant details you can about your Cruze Hatch (trim, package, tires, changes you made, accessories, etc.)

To start...
Comfort is one characteristic that stands out and makes some issues not so bad after all (manual transmission). The LT I drove felt very smooth even on some of the roughest roads in my city. If it wasn't for the Bowtie and basic interior materials you could say this is a boarder line Chevy-Buick product. Its this level of comfort that pushes me more towards the Cruze Hatch.
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-02-2017, 11:23 AM

I'd have to say the headlights of the Chevy Cruze Hatchback would be one of my favorite features. It's about time that they added in some LED integration and it really takes the overall look to the next level and adds a sort of premium feel to it.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-17-2017, 12:58 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetSport View Post
I'd have to say the headlights of the Chevy Cruze Hatchback would be one of my favorite features. It's about time that they added in some LED integration and it really takes the overall look to the next level and adds a sort of premium feel to it.
Good choice and I agree they did a great job. Too bad that was easy for them and its the same thing with a lot of other car makers these days. A lot of cars these days look great but everything else is still in question.

Even if these were projectors with simple halogen bulbs i'd be happy though.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 11:35 AM

LEDs in the headlights are definitely becoming an industry standard and then you have things like Acuras Jewel LED headlights that really raise the bar a good bit.

I don't really foresee Chevy joining that crowd for a long time ago.. they took a while to get here as it is haha.

What do you like about it though?
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-22-2017, 11:37 AM

I would have to say I love the amount of space that you have in there. It's quite crazy when you really look at it and if you don't need to carry rear passengers, you're so open to stuffing a lot into that cargo area.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-29-2017, 11:06 PM Thread Starter

Flat folding rear seat is a big one since some vehicles don't go fully flat due to how the rear seat back rests are shaped.

I bet this ability to be so versatile is what helped in its sales.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-21-2017, 12:08 AM

Versatility is important these days and the Chevy Cruze fits the bill though I do wish the middle seat folds down by itself so longer things can poke through while seating four people.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-26-2017, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruising View Post
Versatility is important these days and the Chevy Cruze fits the bill though I do wish the middle seat folds down by itself so longer things can poke through while seating four people.
I think car makers discovered that people don't use the pass through as much as some of us think. Some car makers have been getting rid of it. Now the only application that I see comes close is a fridge.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-14-2017, 12:23 PM

That's unfortunate, but at least the Chevy Cruze is a reliable beast. Some people have older models that have miles in the 6 digits and with barely any hiccups along the way.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-21-2017, 09:14 AM Thread Starter

Its probably why we're seeing fold down rear seats become standard rather than being selective. Then there's the whole fact you don't see whole families riding together as much, just from family structure end, things have changed a lot, no one to use features like that.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page