2017 Chevy Cruze Hatch Pictures - Chevy Cruze SS Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-07-2016, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

2017 Chevy Cruze Hatch Pictures

Seen this at the mall the other day, scheduled for a test drive.. no one called me back lol.

Last edited by StuartLittle; 12-07-2016 at 10:53 AM.
post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-07-2016, 01:42 PM

did they mention where the test drives would take place? because its quite common for car makers to have test drives take place right outside the mall they're set up at (in the parking lot). seen this happen over and over again. great strategy to get people into dealerships and even to place deposits on the spot.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-08-2016, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

They made me fill out these forms, and then they said to post what time would be ideal for the test drive so I did. Then they said someone will call before hand, re-confirm the test drive, ask what color you wanted to see and what transmission.

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-21-2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartLittle View Post
They made me fill out these forms, and then they said to post what time would be ideal for the test drive so I did. Then they said someone will call before hand, re-confirm the test drive, ask what color you wanted to see and what transmission.
Did they end up contacting you back?

This being a sporty hatch hopefully they have plans for a specific course to drive one of these otherwise testing one from a dealer is the way go. No point waiting that long to drive one on regular streets in regular conditions.

I thing some car makers close down parking lots and create a slalom/autocross/etc. style setup.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-22-2016, 02:32 PM Thread Starter

Nope, still haven't received a phone call back. Guess I just have to go in to my local dealership and see if I can arrange something. Was kind of hoping I could get the convenience of them bringing one straight to my house for me though.. would have been nice.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-25-2016, 06:06 PM

Have you thought of going to a dealership and asking them
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartLittle View Post
Nope, still haven't received a phone call back. Guess I just have to go in to my local dealership and see if I can arrange something. Was kind of hoping I could get the convenience of them bringing one straight to my house for me though.. would have been nice.
If they actually do that i'll be interested in knowing which dealership it is since often that isn't a brand-wide thing often to start off its just that own dealerships operational strategy.

But of course that depends on how far/close you are from them.

Have you at least seen some or one on the road?
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 01:40 PM

I've seen a red one around my work place once. Didn't have plates on it though and it wasn't even near a dealership so I'm not too sure what that was all about. Completely forgot to take a photo of it though.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-18-2017, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetSport View Post
I've seen a red one around my work place once. Didn't have plates on it though and it wasn't even near a dealership so I'm not too sure what that was all about. Completely forgot to take a photo of it though.
If it didn't have plates odds are it might be from Chevrolet for whatever reason they have. whether thats something simple as it touring around the different dealers or being used for film. Big city filming wouldn't be too out of the norm. But dealers already have them.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

Could have been a dealer car and they removed the dealer plate in the plastic holder thing. They typically don't like leaving it hanging unattended for obvious reasons.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page